When it comes to shopping, one of the most famous chain stores today is JCPenney. This is a complete American department store chain based in Plano, Texas. It mostly serves suburban markets and provides midrange kinds of products to consumers. The store is spread all across the country.
Just like any other credit card, a JCPenney credit card also functions the same. The only difference is that with the card, you will be able to get special discounts and offers, which is not applicable to non – card holders. As suggested above, one is provided will all kinds of perks when owning this card.
One major benefit is getting reward points. For every purchase that you make on your card, you get points which can be used to get different perks from the store.
To manage your account online, you will have to follow these simple steps we have suggested. Using this credit you can literally buy anything you wish.
Features and Benefits of JCPenney Credit Card
- There is no annual fee and provides the user with the ability to earn reward points.
- Users will get a 15% discount on their first purchase
- You will get a $10 shopping certificate when you spend more than $200
- Special Financing
- Double member reward points
- Customer perks
JCPenney Credit Card login & Register Steps
- The first step is to create an account with the JCPenney credit card merchant
- After filling the required details
- Click register
- You can check for your credit card number on the statement or on your card
- After entering the fields
- Write down the ZIP code
- Then click continue and choose the ID and password
- Now you will be able to login to your account
Here, if you don’t remember your ID and password, you can also reset it with the link offered or using the Zip code to locate your account. After completing this process, you will be able to login to your JCPenney account.
Read Also : EBTEDGE: How to Login ebtEDGE.com Account
How To Make Payment With The JCPenney Credit Card?
After the registration process, you are allowed to make credit card payments with the JCPenney card. To make a payment using the card follow these simple suggestions listed below;
- Visit the JCPenney online credit card center
- Type the required field, you might be asked to fill in the ID and password, that you have created
- Then view the account details
- Now click > secure login option
- If you wish to pay your bills online, then choose that option
- Click > Make payments with the JCPenney credit card
- You can also schedule your payments by the date and time you want to make automatic payments.
- Now you have made the payment with JCPenney card.
How To Apply For A JCPenney Credit Card?
If you wish to apply for a JCPenney credit card, all you must do is to visit your nearest JCPenney store or just visit their online website. Also, remember to settle the full payment on time for your cards. Sore credit cards mostly have higher fees compared to other credit cards. So be smart with the usage, you will end up losing more than getting. If you are a frequent client of JCPenney, then you must love to use them at a JCPenney store. The only issue with the card is that your card usage is limited and not allowed for everyday purchases, also you cannot redeem reward points at any time.