One 3rd party app that Apple users prefers the most is the iOSEmus app. It hosts loads of apps that are not available within the store. Often times, these are paid apps that can be easily downloaded for absolutely free of cost through the iOSEmus application. This app acts as an alternative to Tweabox and AppValley, and iOSEmus provides best streaming content, social media applications, gaming and much more.
It is, in fact, voted as one of the best 3rd party apps for iOS users. One of the most famous download available with this app is the Kodi. By installing this on your device, you can have access to a wide range of unlimited TV series, Movies, music and what not?
But how to install? That is what the article is all about. If you like to install this iOSEmus app, then follow the simple steps we have given below;
This guide will instruct you on to install the app on an iPhone. However, the same process must be followed to download the iOSEmus app on an iPad or iPhone.
Download iOSEmus App on iPad or iPhone (Steps)
- The first step is to go to the settings, then click on the Safari and clear all the history. Doing this way, you can safely download the app without “could not install” error.
- Now open Safari and navigate to this link
- You will see that the file getting downloaded automatically. Wait for the download to complete and you will see a file of iOSEmus on the home screen. Now tap the icon and install it.
- Once you click on the icon, you will be taken to you be taken to the settings option, where you will be asked to install the app’s profile. Now click “install” to continue.
- Enter the passcode for confirmation
- Now click > Install and then click > Done
- Now the download is done and the installation is also completed. You will now see the app’s icon on the home screen.
While there are alternative apps that allow you to download paid iOS app for “Zero cost”. This iOSEmus app will never fail to impress you.
Install iOSEmus App On iPhone Or iPad Without Jailbreak? (Steps)
- Launch the app installer from the home screen and you will see a list of third party iOS apps.
- Search for the app with the help of the search bar or browse through the list of app available, either way is fine.
- You will notice some apps with red and green tick marks. Those with red tick marks are the ones that have not been installed yet, so if you wish to install, you can do it. Since Apple is very strict with the third party app downloads it hunted and revoked the apps successfully which has a red tick mark on them.
- Now click the green check and start the installation process. Once done, if you get an message saying “Untrusted enterprise developer” error when you try to open the app, then you must head to the settings> general > profiles and device management option and allow the profile as “Trust”
iOSEmus app installer has a great amount of ads and that is considered as a major disadvantage as this keeps popping up in the middle of a video which is so disturbing and annoying. But the app itself is a great place to steam HD movies and much more.