Panda helper app is the trendiest of all the unofficial app stores and a Cydia alternate that provides tons of apps games, tweaked games, emulators, screen recorders, tweaks, and more.
You won’t find many of these apps or games anywhere else and Android users can also install the APK file which will allow them to enjoy Panda helper.
As we know Android users do have a lot of freedom, but they cannot jailbreak like iOS.
So, Panda Helper is a third-party app store, that is designed to take place for Cydia for those who can’t jailbreak and now it supports Android too.
In this article, we will discuss important features, how to install Panda Helper on Android, and also will show you some approaches you can think of.
Let’s get started…
- Installation just takes a couple of minutes and is easy to download
- The app interface is user friendly and uncomplicated
- Gives access to millions of apps and games
- It gives free download options for many paid apps as well
- No jailbreaking required
- This app store can be easily updated without having to uninstall and reinstall the new version
How to Install Panda Helper on Android Phone?
You need APK file for successful installation of this third party app store. Follow below steps to to download Panda Helper Apk file and install it on your android phone –
Open your mobile browser and visit Panda Helper web page here
Download the Panda Helper APK onto your device
Next open ‘Settings’ app on your phone and go to the ‘Security’ option
Now find the Unknown Sources option and make sure the box beside it is ticked as this enables Unknown sources unless this is enabled you won’t be able to download Panda Helper
Then close the settings option and go to ‘Downloads’ folder
Find the APK file and click on it to start the installation process
After the installation process is completed, find the Panda Helper icon on your menu and open it to enjoy free and paid games.
While using Panda Helper android there are timing you can face some errors and the app might stop working, in such cases just follow these simple steps to fix Panda Helper –
Panda Helper Not Working: 3 Approaches to Fix
Approach 1: Reset your app interface
- For this go to ‘Settings’ option on your phone and open ‘Apps’ or ‘Apps manager’.
- Then tap on All Apps > Reset App Preferences.
- Then click on Reset Now and try again
Approach 2: Clear Package Installer Cache and Data
- Go to ‘Settings’ option and open ‘Apps’ or ‘Apps manager’
- Then click on System Apps > Package Installer
- Tap on Clear Data and Clear Cache options
- The installer should work now
Approach 3: Unknown Sources
- Open ‘Settings’ app on your phone and go to the ‘Security’ option
- Go Unknown Sources and enable the option
- Try again and if the app still doesn’t work, delete it and reboot
- Make sure that Unknown Sources is still enabled and then reinstall the app again
Now a days apps like Panda Helper are popular and common as users like to get the best potential and it helps you to get access of your favorite paid apps for free.
So, download Panda Helper today and check out the wide variety of games and apps that it provides and that too all for free!