Thinking about transforming the ambience when you are playing with your smartphone? If that’s the case, then you should try these ways of playing Youtube videos in background. For sure, you can relax a bit more when you are switching between different apps and doing something else. Read on to know how to play youtube in background android and iPhone.
How to Play YouTube in Background for Android and iPhone?
Use YouTube Red
YouTube Red is nothing but a subscription-based service that aids you on how to play Youtube in background of an Android cell phone. You can expect uninterrupted service because advertisements won’t be intruding to disturb your mood. If you have YouTube app installed, then you can subscribe to the service without any hassles.
For iPhones / iOs
Play Videos using Opera Web Browser
In iOS, you can play videos without gaining a jailbreak. Needless to say, it is a safe way without letting you get in caught in a big risk. Just follow the steps mentioned below.
- Launch ‘Opera Mini’ and go to ‘YouTube’.
- Search for the video you wish to play. You would have to type keywords in the search bar so that the results show up.
- Play the video and later click on the Home Button for closing the web browser.
- Swipe the screen for directing yourself to the Action Center.
- In the Action Center, you would be seeing the YouTube video. You can pause it anytime you want just as you would do it on your communication device.
For Android Mobile Phones
Play Videos using Chrome and FireFox
Both Firefox and Google Chrome enable you on how to make YouTube play in background of Android. Remember you need to use a browser with a version v.54 or higher.
- Follow the usual steps of starting the web browser and navigating to YouTube.
- Select the video from the search results.
- Go to ‘Settings’ by tapping three small dots at the upper right hand corner. Later, select ‘Request Desktop Site’.
- Start playing the video and close the browser by clicking on the Home button. If the flow discontinues, then immediately continue playing it with the play option in the notifications bar.
Find a Unique Trend with Pop-up Videos
Much to your surprise, the premium version of pop-up videos permits you to play videos stretching up to 5 minutes. Just follow, what we have to say.
- Go to YouTube with the help of any browser on the Android OS.
- Navigate the video you wish to play and copy the URL.
- Paste the URL into Pop-up videos and tap on the icon present towards the right.
- Later, once you feel the video running smoothly close the app and the video would appear in the pop-up window.
Finally, we hope you enjoy listening to music with any one of these options. After all, your investment should pay off when you have a cell phone of your choice. It could also be a smart way of showing off when you are mingling with your companions.