Puzzled on how to sign out from Skype from Mac book? We have wrapped it for you!
What Is Skype?
Skype is a software app that enables you to make free calls to people worldwide and surprisingly cheap calls to practically anywhere else on Earth! As a result, Skype has become one of the fastest growing services in internet history.
How To Download Skype For Mac?
Before downloading the app, you will have to check that your system meets certain requirements;
- Mac OS X/Mac OS 10.9 or higher
- 1 GB RAM
- 1 GHz Intel processor
- Must have QuickTime ( latest version)
- Webcam and microphone
- 100 kbps broadband connection
Downloading Skype for Mac
- In your web browser, type https://www.skype.com/en/get-skype/skype-for-mac/.
- Check for the downloads
- Launch Skype
- Install on Mac
- Locate Skype in your App folder
- Log in to get started
You can easily sign out of your Skype Account on a Mac computer by following these steps;
How to Log Out of Skype on Mac?
- Launch ” Skype” application in your system
- Click on the “File” button on the left side of the display, you will see a drop down.
- Click “Sign out” at the bottom of the menu option.
As you can see, how to sign out of Skype on Mac is super simple and the best part is that you can also sign in with another username if you wish, or someone else can also use Skype from your desktop or laptop with a different name.
Skype Can be Used for
- Sharing files and images
- Chat through instant messages
- Video conferencing
- Low – cost video calls to mobiles and landlines
- Send text messages to any mobile devices
Skype is also now available to be used as your home phone.
Some Features Of Skype
Whether you use Skype on your Apple system to chat with your friends and family or it is for business purpose, you can move from Skype calling features which includes;
You are allowed to make free Skype to Skype calls worldwide, calls to landlines and mobiles worldwide at low charges can make group calls up to twenty-five people, caller ID, and call forwarding.
Skype has both group video calls as well as the one – to – one video call feature
Instant messaging, SMS texts, emoticons, emojis, and video messaging. S
Send files, videos, photos of any size and contacts and your computer screen to a person or a group.
Read Also : Skype 126.96.36.199 Version With Exciting Features
The Cons of Skype
- No emergency calls
- Pay – to Talk services can add up
- Potential privacy risks
The secret of making the most of Skype is knowing their costs and options. You might care about Skype and other programs that are similar as they have the potential to cut down the costs and keep you communicating more and stay connected