This section specifically guides you regarding the best way to install and use ES file explorer on Android TV Box, Fire TV, and also Firestick.
About ES File Explorer
ES File Explorer or ES explorer is mainly considered to be one of the best file managers for almost all Android devices that are available these days. So, it essentially means that ES File Explorer pro can manage, delete as well as install applications and much more within your specific device.
This indicates that the ES file explorer apk is generally an all-around application tool and the users of Android Box, Fire TV and also Firestick can take full advantage of. Again, it is the best file browser or file explorer for android.
Why Should You Consider Installation and Use Of ES File Explorer
You could imagine using your device without any certain app which lets you explore all your files. So, it is much like working on a Mac without Finder or using a Windows PC but with a missing File Explorer. ES file explorer pro apk is known to be one of the most popular file managers which are easily available these days.
An extensive file manager for android is featured in it which generally goes beyond the basic tasks of file management. It is called the ES file explorer file manager.
For the proper management of applications, files and even multimedia, this free local and also network file manager i.e. freeware can easily be used. It has been downloaded more than 300 million times in accordance with its developers i.e. ES APP Group.
ES File Explorer Features
Most important features of ES File Explorer are generally as follows:
- It is considered to be an easy to use file and also application manager.
- You can easily browse multimedia such as videos, pictures, music and other important documents.
- Also, it is compatible with OneDrive, Google Drive, Yandex, Dropbox, Ubuntu One, Amazon S3, Sugarsync, SkyDrive and also other cloud storage clients.
- It can be used as an FTP and also LAN Samba client.
- You can also install or uninstall apps and easily view compressed files.
- It mainly allows access to a user’s images, videos, music, files along with documents.
- Generally, it is of lightweight size at only 15.7 MB.
- More than 30 languages are supported by it.
- It can filter files by using Search.
- Again, it involves document type settings.
- It allows login by using an sftp key file.
- It possesses a clean and organized design.
- Also, it allows the users to analyze the directory in the property.
- Apart from that, it also allows being opened or share in the browser menu in the web view.
What Specific Features Usually Make Up The Home Screen Of The ES File Explorer?
The home screen of ES File Explorer generally allows the users to manage their files much efficiently. Below is given a brief description of all of its features.
Top Right Section
- Social Media Buttons – It specifically allows access to YouTube and also Facebook.
- Messages – Also, it contains messages that are sent by ES File Explorer.
- Settings – It mainly allows the users to control general, security, tools along with system settings.
- Favorite – Again, it allows users to add documents, apps, music, movies, and images. By using the Web Search function, a web search can be easily performed.
- Local – It contains specific files in the local system which is categorized into Download, Device, Internal Storage and also system.
- Library – It specifically serves to locate repositories of music, images, movies, apps, documents and also compressed files.
NOTE: The users are mainly allowed to open as well as manually add .zip and also .rar files among the others in the Compressed Files section.
- Network – The users are mainly allowed to access various network files from Cloud drive, LAN, FTP, Bluetooth and also Android TV. Along with that, the users can also manage their device through the computer through the View on the PC feature.
- Tools – It generally contains the specific tools of ES File Explorer-like Space Analyzer, Download Manager, Hide List, Music Player and also Cleaner.
Apart from that, there are some other features in it which are again located at the lower part of the menu.
- Recycle Bin – To enable the Recycle Bin, all that you need is to toggle the button to the right. So, the deleted files are automatically moved to this folder.
- Gesture – It is mainly used to record specific gestures for the purpose of performing certain functions within the app.
- System hidden files – It specifically displays system files which are hidden when enabled.
- Thumbnails – It mainly displays files and apps as thumbnails when enabled.
- Show hidden files – Also, it displays hidden files when enabled.
- Root Explorer – It allows users to browse and also edit all root files and folders on a rooted device.
- Show icon on the folder – Mainly, the icons are displayed in folders when enabled.
- System – It is generally used to display the percentage of used space in the device’s system.
- Internal Storage – Also, it is used to display the percentage of used space in the internal drive of the device.
- Space Analyzer – It is mainly used to display the percentage of used space with information about Documents, Pictures, Apps, Audio, and Videos among others. Along with that, it is used to group and I large files, duplicate files, redundant files, junk files, new files, all files and also app-associated folders.
This particular section mainly contains Movies, Music, APP, Note Editor, Images, Logger, Cleaner and also Cloud Drive.
- Cleaner – It is used to manually delete cached data on the device or set up automatic clearing at the time of exiting ES File Explorer.
- Note Editor – Also, it is used to modify note files on the device.
- Cloud Drive – It is mainly used to access cloud storage which includes Amazon S3, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, among others.
- Logger – It is used to save actions done in the app and also specifically record a log for about 15 days. Also, it does not include items that have been deleted, copies, movies or renamed.
This section contains important features that allow you to add and also search for apps, refresh the app, browse on all open windows and finally review history.
You will be asked to hide or show new file records on the homepage by clicking New Files that are mainly located above the lower menu.
Can You Install Third-Party Apps By Using ES File Explorer?
To install the third-party apps is considered to be one of the important reasons for downloading the ES File Explorer. These particular apps are again unavailable within the Amazon App Store. However, it is possible to still side-load them onto your device.
NOTE: As Amazon App Store does not allow any unverified apps to be installed, so, you can side-load and it does not involve using the official method of distribution of app by the installation of a VPN for Fire TV Cube, Fire TV and also Firestick.
Most of the people again consider using ES File Explorer for the purpose of installing Kodi on Firestick or Fire TV. For the purpose of installing all the best third party applications, one can specifically use ES File Explorer as it is known to be the most efficient and easy way.
This ES File Explorer is known to be best due to its awesome functionality along with a lot of added tools.
Important Tip Regarding This
A VPN should always be used for the purpose of protecting your security and also identity at the time of streaming TV shows and free movies with specific apps like this.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer
To stream TV shows or movies that mainly fall under the public domain, this particular technology shall be used. TechbyLWS does not promote or endorse illegal activities that are specifically tied to streaming or else downloading any sorts of copyrighted works. In this regard, the sole responsibility is of the end-user for any type of media which are mainly accessed through any service or app that is referenced on this particular Website. Apart from that, the referenced applications or addons are not hosted by TechbyLWS and so, this particular guide is only for educational purposes.
How To Install ES File Explorer?
There are many different ways which you may use to install ES File Explorer such as:
- Google Play Store
- Amazon App Store
- Other app sites
Via the Amazon App Store
You can easily consider the installation of ES File Explorer on your Fire TV or Firestick device by searching for as well as downloading through the Amazon App Store.
Now, this particular method works successfully on every version of the Fire TV devices.
NOTE: You can consider the installation of an alternative app in case you are using an Android TV Box. This is because the ES File Explorer is currently not available via the Google Play Store.
ES File Explorer Removed From Google Play Store
First of all, in the Search option of your home screen, you need to type “ES File Explorer”.
After that, click the ES File Explorer option.
Then, click Download.
Now, the installation is complete and so, you can easily access the ES File Explorer from your particular device.
You can specifically find it under All Applications in case it does not show up on your home screen. Also, it can be easily moved by long clicking as well as dragging the particular app to the top of your specific apps lists.
Via Google Play Store
There are many of the cord-cutters and also streamers present all around the globe that face specific issues while installing or accessing ES File Explorer via the Google Play Store. Also, it is not clear yet that it will be restored in the app store or not.
Via Other App Sites
Also, you may consider the installation of ES File Explorer from its official developer i.e. ES APP Group specifically on Estrongs.com or from some other app download sites like Uptodown or APKPure. But, depending on the website, the instructions may vary. Also, the installation of the app on your particular device is considered to be easy.
How To Make Use Of The ES File Explorer?
Usually, the installation of 3rd party apps that unavailable within the App Store is known to be one of the most popular functions of ES File Explorer. All that you need is to download URL for the specific app which you are mainly trying to install for doing this.
In this condition, it is required to install Aptoide. Aptoide is generally known to be the alternative of Google Play which hosts most of the applications for download. Again, most of the apps that are available within the Google Play Store which can be easily found in Aptoide. So, it is now installed on your specific Fire TV Device.
The below-mentioned guide will specifically guide you on the best way to install Aptoide via the ES File Explorer. Apart from that, it is possible to install various other apps by using a similar method.
It is always recommended to use a VPN in case of using ES File Explorer for the purpose of the installation of 3rd party applications. Your privacy will be protected from ISP or Internet Service Providers and also any of the potential onlookers by making use of a VPN
First of all, scroll down and also click Tools from the main menu of ES File Explorer.
After that, click the Download Manager.
Then, click the +New icon.
Next, click the Path: field.
Just after that, you need to type the download URL for the specific app which you are trying to install. Then, click Next.
Next, you need to type a specific name for the file download and also click Next.
Then, click Download Now.
Then, you need to wait for the download to completely finish.
Once completed, click Open file.
Then, click Install.
In case, you would like to launch the app later, then, you need to click DONE or else, click OPEN if you want to launch it right away.
Finally, the Aptoide is installed and also, it is made available for use on your device. All that you need is to specifically find within your apps list as well as open the app for accessing it.
ES File Explorer Extras
Specifically, one of the most popular functions which are provided by ES File Explorer is considered to be a downloader. Apart from that, there are also some other features that are offered by the app. In this regard, the Cleaner tool is known to the best option within the main menu.
The Cleaner can help in case you are in need of more space on your particular device. It applies if you do not want to delete any apps. Also, it will specifically remove advertisement junk, Obsolete APK’s and much more. All that you need is to generally hit the Cleaner Button present in the upper right-hand corner and after that; you need to select Clean Now.
To use the Storage Analyzer is known to be another best way for the purpose of managing your applications and also clearing up space. You can also find a chart that shows the usage of your device as well as the amount of space that is accessible within this option.
So, you need to exactly know what is taking up the room on your particular device. Along with that, you can also edit as well as remove any sorts of unwanted apps with the help of this. With the Cache Cleaner, it is also possible to clear the numerous app’s cache all at once.
Proper use of ES File Explorer is known to be the best way to manage it in case you are someone who is involved in storing content on your particular streaming device. Within the main menu of the application, you can again edit and also delete music, documents, images and a lot more.
Deleting Apps Via ES File Explorer
Within the ES File Explorer, removal of the apps is known to be very east and so, can also uninstall multiple at once. For doing so, all that you need is to use the below-mentioned guide. In this particular guide, mainly a Fire TV 4K is used along with Ultra HD as well as Alexa Voice Remote.
First of all, you need to click the APP icon from the main menu of the device.
After that, long-click on a particular app that you would specifically like to remove and also consider selecting all other apps.
Finally, you need to click Uninstall after scrolling down.
So, the use of the multiple uninstall function is known to be the best way for adding storage and also speeding up your particular device in 3 simple steps. This is known to be the reason why this ES File Explorer is considered to be the best app among almost every streamer.
What Is The Best Way To Remove Floating Widget?
Most of the time, generally, the users of ES File Explorer encounters a specific floating widget on their particular device. This happens after a particular app has been installed. This can easily be removed in case you see a kind of annoying emblem on your Fire TV or Android device.
The widget is considered to be a picture of a specific android icon which is known to be common among the users of streaming devices.
It can be much annoying as well as hard to remove in case you have encountered this. There is also a simple way to fix this particular problem which can be easily solved by using the below-mentioned steps:
First of all, you need to find and also open ES File Explorer on your device.
Note: You need to click the YOUR APPS & CHANNELS section that is located beneath the RECENT in case the ES File Explorer is not located on your device’s home screen. So, you should consider scrolling to the right and also, finally select See All. This will specifically open the overall list of the installed applications.
After that, select Settings that are present on the left-hand side menu.
Next, you need to scroll down and consider clicking Logger floating widget settings specifically under GENERAL SETTINGS.
To disable the notification widget, you should click Enable logger floating widget.
All that you need is to make sure that the checkmark present on the far right of the text is completely white. The floating widget logger is enabled in case it is blue and so, it will specifically appear on your home screen.
Whenever a specific app has been updated or used, the ES File Explorer will no longer notify you after disabling.
Other FAQs Or Frequently Asked Questions About ES File Explorer
Is ES File Explorer Ad-Free?
No, it is not completely ad-free, while it is considered to be freeware, but the specific developers can earn from the apps which mainly appear for compensating their efforts.
How Often Is The Particular App Updated?
Developers are involved in updating the app almost regularly. So, it keeps on running at optimum performance.
Can Compressed Files Be Opened By Making Use Of ES File Explorer?
Yes, it is possible to open or manually add the .zip, .rar, 7Z and also GZ files under the section of Compressed Files. Additionally, it can also encrypt and decrypt using AES-256 to ensure much better protection.
Is It Possible To Simultaneously Uninstall The Apps?
Yes, with ES File Explorer, it is possible to simultaneously uninstall apps.
YOUR STREAMING ACTIVITY IS BEING LOGGED (CAUTION)
TechbyLWS does not necessarily authenticate the security or legality of any certain services or applications that are mainly covered on this Website.
Through your visible IP address, your ISP, government, app developers, as well as hackers can log your specific online activity. Also, the good news is that a quality VPN will preferably prevent this thing from happening.
As a result, a VPN will mainly encrypt your Internet connection and it, thereby mask your IP address and so, while online, you will remain completely anonymous.
It is evident that the ES File Explorer possesses an infinite amount of abilities along with tools that are considered to be perfect for any streaming devices.
A lot of other features are again provided by this application which can specifically help you to get a lot out of your Android Box, Fire TV or Stick. In case, you are using the ES File Explorer.