Looking for ways to run iOS apps on your Android device, then this guide is just for you. You will get to know what is the best iOS emulator of Android – which is obviously Cider and how you can install it on your Android device.
What is Cider APK?
Cider/Cyada is an Android app that is similar to iemulator application and its has its own advantages like the iEMU.
Cider application is also called as Cycada app in some of the territories. And this app might not work with all the android devices and you will have to check it manually if your device is eligible for using this app or not by downloading it from the link given.
Why To Download The Cider APK?
- This app is ten times better than the iPhone launchers that is there in the play store
- It’s an open source app, which means you are allowed to use Cycada Android app for free
- The app does not affect your device with virus
- Your data will not be deleted when using the app
How To Download The App ?
Cider is well known for its seamless execution of native iOS application of Android kernel. You will have to first download the APK file to install it on your Android device. And the link is here.
- Click on the link provided to download the Cider APK file to your Android device. Once the app file is downloaded successfully, find it on the download tab and click the file to begin the installation process.
- It might ask you to accept the terms and conditions and enable few permissions to function the app properly. Click on the install button now.
- It might take some time to install the Cider APK. After the installation, you might get a confirmation message asking you to open the app. Now open the app to use the cider app on your device.
You can allow to open the home button, it might ask you whether to use the launcher or iOS launcher. If you wish to choose the iOS launcher, then your device interface will be completely changed to the iOS theme. You can also open the app store and install your favorite app to your device.
If you have any issues like “Installing cannot be done” or “Third part software’s cannot be downloaded” or any other messages then do the following;
- Open > Settings option on your Android device
- Go do > additional settings > and click system and device option
- Now click > Privacy option
- Allow apps installation from unknown source option
Now you will have to retry the installation again. You will not face any issue now.
Pros and Cons of Cider APK
Pros of Cider APK
- Simple and easy to use
- It’s absolutely free to use
- No rooting is needed to use the Cider APK Emulator
- Suggested as one of the best iOS emulator for Android
Cons of Cider APK
- You might need to have a minimum configuration device to have hassle free use. Or else you might have issues.
- iOS apps might not be able to access a few of the hardware on the Android platform. So if those apps are using device’s cellular connections or GPS, then you might not use it properly.
You will have follow these configuration in order not to face any performance problems.
Required Configuration to Download Cider – App
- 1 GB RAM
- Have at least 3GB hard disk space
- You must have Android version 4 or anything higher
So these are the configuration requirements, you need to run the Cider apk without any problem.
You can also use this app on your system and you will need Windows 7, 8 and 10 to run the iOS app. There are so many android emulators available through which you can use the app on the system. And also you can install the same android emulator to install the Cider APK file and use the iOS apps on Windows system. Simply install any Android emulator such as Bluestacks on your system and install the apk file to it. You can now use the app from the system too.
Apart from the Cider APk, there are other alternatives too for iOS app emulation. iEMU is one of the most famous and open source emulator. As it’s an open sources, you get an app that is contributed by developers from across the world. So if you are in search for an alternative, consider iEMU and Appetize emulator.
Cider APK is one of the best apps to run iOS app on an Android device. It makes an environment that tricks iOS apps to believe that they are running on an iPhone.